Boutique Photo Editing for Wedding Photojournalists
Helping creative people find the time to be creative
Free up your time for creativity
As a part of your team, I can help you step away from the computer and do more of the creative storytelling or give you more freedom to grow your business and spend time with family.
Once I learn your editing style, it’s like having a twin to do your editing behind the scenes while you take on those new projects.
- Lightroom Smart Preview Catalog Editing.
- Easy online scheduling with apointments and a 48 hour turnaround, so you know exactly what day your photos will be returned.
- Primary LR edits that include exposure, white balance, contrast, highlights, shadows, dehazing, cropping, and straightening and whatever else your edits require.
- A one on one private editing experience tailored to your unique aesthetic.
- Client Dropbox folder for secure catalog exchange.
- Client Style Questionnaire so I can taylor your edits to your style.
- Shared feedback document to encourage ongoing communication.
With my easy evaluation process, you will get the quality of editing you desire. I am a one-woman show, not a large bulk editing company that has never seen your work before and doesn’t care if they ever see it again.
Let's get your time back under your control
I know how difficult it is to give up having control of your process from start to finish. But your time, talents, and profits will suffer if you don’t change something.
Photo editing styles are subjective.
You need a private photo editor who gets your editing style and can edit the same way you would.
I learn your editing style better and better with every shoot I edit for you.
With my organized workflow process, you will easily send and receive your photos and give me the feedback I need to make your experience exceptional.
Unsure of the outsourcing process? I offer a complimentary consult and photo editing trial to be sure we are a good fit!
Follow me on Instagram
Boutique Wedding Photo Editor
Helping creative people find the time to be creative based in Silicon Valley, CA